Engagement Photos

Phil and I just had the pleasure of having our engagement photos taken by Kimberly Bee of Kimberly Bee Photography. I absolutely love her work and have followed her blog for awhile now. She has such a creative eye and incredible Photoshop skills. I'm so thrilled that she will also be flying to Sioux Falls to take our wedding photos for us! So, below are a few of our photos, taken in Carefree, Arizona. They have yet to be edited with Kimberly's fancy Photoshop skills, but you get the idea. Love, love, love!






alan and steph  – (March 22, 2009 at 6:58 PM)  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! You know who much I love Kim Bee - but it's always so wonderful to see faces I actually know!

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP