Can I move in?

As soon as I saw this home of blogger Nicole Cohen in the most recent issue of Rue, I haven't been able to get it out of my head! If I could redo my house, this is the look I would go for. Elegant and chic, yet cozy and approachable. LOVE IT!!!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Milady  – (January 24, 2012 at 11:31 AM)  

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous –   – (December 24, 2012 at 7:28 AM)  

I was swooning over everything from the entryway mirror to the bed bolster...I'll take it all! (Don't I wish?!) Have a lovely Christmas!!

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP