For real this time...

Ok, so I think it's time I jump back on the blog bandwagon. Philip and I have been super busy working on our house, so I have tons of projects to post about, complete with before and after pics. And we have also been doing quite a bit of traveling, so I'll have some fun reviews and photos from all those trips! But before I dive into all that, I'm feeling the need to update my blog a bit, including the name. I would love to hear any ideas you come up with, as I'm terrible at naming. Please share your thoughts, and I'm looking forward to sharing what I've been up to for the past year! Cheers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP