Bridal Showers

Since I really haven't posted at all in the past year, I've decided to go back and recap some of the big events that have happened in our lives. Prior to our wedding, I had two amazing bridal showers thrown for me. The first was in Arizona, hosted by my good friend Stephanie and my aunt Shelly. The theme was "Something Blue" and included Tiffany boxes, giant diamond rings, and lots of blue - check out those blue martinis! The whole evening was absolutely beautiful...


The second shower was in South Dakota and was hosted by my sister Kelli and my sister-in-law Beth. We played lots of fun games, including dividing into three teams, each decorating a wedding cake! Each team got a two round cakes, four cupcakes, frosting, and a bunch of decorations. They could also use anything they could find in the room. I was so impressed with their creations and had a tough time choosing a winner!

 

Thanks to all these ladies for throwing me two amazing bridal showers. I had so much fun and felt so loved by all my family and friends. Thank you all for celebrating with me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Steph  – (April 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM)  

awww... what great memories!

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP