I Heart Mod Vintage

Today, in the midst of all my blogstalking, I stumbled upon ModCloth. They are self described as featuring "Mod Retro Indie Clothing and Vintage Clothes." After spending just a few short minutes browsing their dresses, I. Am. In. LOVE! They sell all kinds of clothing including tops, bottoms, accessories, and my favorite - dresses! (Trust me, you would love dresses too if you lived in AZ where it's triple digits for four months straight!) They sort of remind me of Anthropologie, except that a majority of their dresses, for example, cost less than $50. Now that's my kind of store!  Here are a few of my favs from their collection. Love, love, LOVE!!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP