Perfect Summer Spritzer

If you know me and Philip well, you know that we consume a lot of wine at our house. But with the temperatures in Scottsdale hitting 110+, I was in need of a more refreshing option. Luckily my good friend Steph came to the rescue. She recently made me this tasty spritzer drink. It's easy, cheap, and super refreshing. And anything that combines wine with fruity tartness is wonderful in my book!



1 bottle of white wine (Try the Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's)
Equal amount of ginger ale
1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate

Mix together in a pitcher,  add a few frozen raspberries, and enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

chevysmith  – (June 15, 2010 at 3:22 PM)  

Yum - I am putting this on the post-pregnancy list! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP