Favorite Things

Steph at The Flies Blend tagged me for a "favorite things" quiz. I answer eight questions and then tag some other bloggers to do the same. Here goes...

1. Favorite Flower
Peonies! We used the white ones in our wedding, but my absolute favorite are the hot pink ones :)


2. Favorite Color Combination
I have a lot of them lately. Turquoise and coral (check out our blog design). Deep teal, white and tan (future plans for our den). Eggplant and a rustic brown (fall wardrobe). But my most favorite is yellow, gray, black and white. In fact, this past year I've been redecorating our master bedroom and bathroom in these colors (with some red accents), and I just finished our closet. More photos to come soon!


3. Favorite Celebrity Couple
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck. They seem genuinely happy together, are pretty low key, and have the most adorable daughter :)


4. Your Theme Song
Chocolate by Snow Patrol. Not necessarily for my whole life, but at least a season.


5. Favorite "I had a terrible day" Food
Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. Hands down. Don't forget the glass of milk!


6. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipgloss for sure! I'm totally addicted. I love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush. You can find at least three tubes of it in my purse on any given day. My favorite flavor was Butterscotcha, but they discontinued it :( So now I go for Passion Fruit Pop.


7. Favorite Magazine
Architectural Digest. I love anything and everything about houses.


8. Favorite Thing About Fall
Boots! After a hot Arizona summer, there's nothing better than dropping temperatures (you know, the 80's) and slipping on a fun, cozy pair of boots.


Now I'm tagging...
Andrea at The Foreign Citizen
Rebecca at Desert Dwelling
Brittany at Life is Swell
Traci at Holm Family of Four

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP