Photography Internship + Wedding at Silverleaf

After mine and Philip's wedding and working with our wonderful photographer Kimberly Bee, I grew very interested in photography. So, this September I began an internship with the amazing Jennifer Bowen. My role includes assisting her at weddings and portrait shoots, processing photos, creating marketing materials, and launching a new website. I was pleasantly surprised when during the first wedding I assisted her at, she handed me a camera and had me start shooting! I didn't expect to get to shoot so soon, so I was super excited! This past weekend I assisted her with Erica and Steve's wedding at Silverleaf. It's a very private club, and incredibly beautiful. Below are a few photos I shot that Jennifer posted on her blog. Click here to see the full set shot by Jennifer and second shooter Andy.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP