Christmas Wishlist: Kitchen Edition

Since I've got kitchen on the brain, I decided to come up with my kitchen Christmas wishlist. Here are a few items I can't get off my mind:



I'm loving these Birch Sapling white accent chairs by Baxton Studio from Sears/Kmart. They would be perfect for our breakfast nook! And after discounts, they're a perfect price of only $75 each!



Anthropology has me wanting nearly everything in their store! How adorable is this Trousseau Apron?


These La Boheme Measuring Cups are the prettiest measuring cups I've ever seen :)




On the topic of prettiest ever, these wine glasses also fall into that category. I love the shape. The Elephant Bar uses these, and we bought a set as a gift for my in-laws. My mom-in-law says they look like jewelry :)


I borrowed this cookbook, Everyday Italian, from my friend Steph a few months ago for a dinner party, and every recipe was a hit!

Even if I don't get a single item from this list, I'm ok with that. I enjoy just looking at all these pretties. And more than anything, all I want for Christmas is to be home in South Dakota with my family. They're the best Christmas present of all :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP