Hillsong United Concert

Last week Phil and I got to go to our third Hillsong United concert at the US Airways Center with about 25 friends from Vertigo. What an AWESOME night of worship! We all got floor tickets, and were standing just about 15 feet from the stage. I don't think I've ever experienced a concert like that - packed in like sardines but loving every minute of it, hands in the air, jumping up and down and singing at the top of my lungs! It was SO much fun! Hillsong United is the youth band of Hillsong Church in Australia. They are so incredibly talented! They put on a great show, but more than that, it's an incredible worship experience. At one point towards the end of the concert, I turned around and saw pretty much every person in that arena on their feet, hands in the air. You could just feel God in that place! Here are some pics Amanda took that night:

Our crew! A bunch of people met us inside, so this was the closest we got to a group shot.

My lifegroup girls! LOVE them!

Another Lifegroup shot.

Candice, Melissa and me.

Me and the hubster <3


Me and my bestie Amanda :)


Here are a few videos I found on YouTube of the concert:



The video below starts just before the band came back on for the encore. I can't even describe how cool it was!



If you've never seen Hillsong United in concert, be sure to see them next time you have the chance! You won't be disappointed! Until then, check out their newest album Aftermath. I can't get enough of it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP