Life-Sized Barbie Dress-up

After weeks of walking into my closet and having "nothing to wear," I decided to enlist the help of one of my besties to remedy the situation. So, Miss Amanda took me shopping at H&M last weekend and we successfully walked out with eight fun new outfits! Amanda is amazing at seeing the potential in pieces and creating great ensembles with them. Check out her blog, Pretty Little Things, for all of my new looks! And let me know which ones you like! The hubs and I are on a new budget, so I have to limit myself and return a few items. Please help me decide which outfits to keep!


Be sure to check out Amanda's blog for the other six looks. And a huge thanks to Miss Amanda for all your help! Love you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rebecca  – (March 3, 2011 at 8:55 AM)  

These two are my favorite! Although, I can see the dilemma as they are all pretty darn cute. I also really like that frilly coral top and the black dress next to it. So hard to narrow it down when they're all so adorable.

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP