Birthday Love


Tonight at lifegroup my amazing girlfriends surprised me with this awesome birthday treat! Aren't they creative?!? I seriously love them to pieces :) Inspired by these lovely ladies and a college friend of mine, I would love to hear from all of my friends out there! Or get to know you if you read my blog and we haven't met yet! It would completely make my day :) So tell me about yourself... How did we meet? How did you find my little slice of the web? What do we have in common? What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?

Thank you Amanda, Rachael, and all my lifegroup chicas for your thoughtfulness! I love you ladies!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Steph  – (January 27, 2011 at 6:32 AM)  

Happy Birthday Mrs. Ellerbroek! Well if I'm not mistaken I believe we first met in Ames (Go Cyclones) at Brewer's? Wow - that seems like a long time ago! But our first "real" meeting would have to be our time at Starbucks at Kierland.
You're the sweetest... love you to pieces... so thankful for all of the things God has taught me through our friendship and through YOU!

nealy  – (February 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM)  

Happy Birthday Laura (a little late)...I think we met the time we randomly invited you over to our house for dinner! I made lasagna that night, i think. :)

You're a blessing and a great friend!

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP