Bittersweet Birthday

Today my sister Jessi would've been 27 years old. I would imagine she'd have been a hairstylist by now. She would be even more beautiful today than she was at 19, with perfect hair and a stylish wardrobe. I'm sure she would've loved that I live in Arizona, and she would come to visit me often. Maybe even move into our guest bedroom! She would've loved being an aunt to our nephews, Elijah and Jacob. And they would've loved her because she was always so much fun - the life of the party! She would continue to keep us entertained with her endless escapades and wild stories. But she passed away far too young - eight years ago when she was only 19. We love you and miss you every day you're gone Jessi. You'll always be remembered in our hearts and our memories. Happy Birthday Sis.

Jessi, me and Kelli. My mom made sure the three of us had a photo taken together every single Christmas.

Jessi loved doing hair. Here she's given me a lovely Princess Leia updo :)

The Christmas photos continue... Kelli, me and Jessi.


My gorgeous sister Jessi.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

erinsarah  – (January 9, 2011 at 2:21 PM)  

I'll never forget the day she went to be with our eternal Father in Heaven. It is with faith we look forward to joinIng her there.

Post a Comment


About This Blog

Two newlywed's adventures in home renovations, traveling and experiencing life together.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP